Buying Your Home
How Thompson+Brown Makes a Difference
The difference between finding a suitable house and finding the perfect home is working with an agent who works in that neighborhood market every day. At Thompson+Brown we have spent over 25 years in the Antelope, Citrus Heights, Rocklin and West Roseville real estate markets. We often know about homes coming onto the market before anyone else – and that gives you, the buyer, the inside edge in getting the perfect home and getting it first.
- Finding the right home. It’s all about you – what you want, what you need and what you like. The process of buying a home can be fun, and it’s our job to make sure you enjoy the journey.
- Window shopping is fun. You can search for properties just like an agent – looking through the MLS – by using Thompson-Brown.com. No registration required. Just logon and search all you want.
- We do the legwork. Getting the perfect home for you and your family often requires extra effort. That’s where Thompson+Brown comes in. Every day we are out inspecting homes in and around the area so we can help home buyers find their dream home more easily. We do the legwork so you can see homes that are right for you.
- You can see it right now. If you need to see it now, we will make it happen. You can get in to see Thompson+Brown listings within 10 minutes after you call the office seven days a week.
- Schools. If schools are important to you, we have the information. We can help you with school boundary information, school locations and test scores.
- Alerts for new listings. You can be alerted via email to let you know when new homes come on the market.